Medical devices adapted for the the highest security and simplicity
The S3 monitor is a portable equipment dedicated to daily dialysis, simple to use, secure in its functions, discrete in appearance. Its features are based on ready-to-use disposables developed for maximum comfort and simplicity for the patients.
READY-TO-USE MEDICAL DEVICES
The features are based on simple-to-use medical devices that are easy to use and automatic.
• The blood circuit consisting of the arterial line and the integrated venous line, is arranged on the front and centered around a module integrating the pressure taps. This solution facilitates positioning, reduces handling, and protects against infectious risks.
• The dialysate circuit once positioned in its housing will be supported automatically.
• The dialysate bags are arranged on an auxiliary support that validates the preparation.
S3 screen: an interactive touch-screen tablet
The patient is guided from the switch-on of the monitor until the end of the session: all the procedures of installation and treatment are clearly presented on the tablet screen.
The tablet stores all dialysis parameters and data, which can be transferred to the relevant dialysis center and nephrologist.
THE PATIENT CARD – A SECURED PRESCRIPTION
AN INNOVATING DIALYSATE MODULE
THE DIALYSATE FLUID BAGS
• availability of constant quality dialysate fluid regardless of the location
• the highest standard of treatment quality
• the best use of the High Flux membranes regardless of manufacturer, without risk to the patient.
STERILITY, A PRIORITY
Sterility is a concept present throughout the treatment procedure. The use of single-use medical devices validates this requirement both on blood or dialysate compartments.
The use of sterile bag dialysate removes all risks associated with the traditional technical environment for the manufacture of dialysate, or the passage of endotoxins during the use of high permeability membranes.
Your home dialysis team and your nephrologist are your main contacts to discuss treatment options and responses concerning your disease. Do not hesitate to contact them to discuss daily treatment by dialysis at home. For all information concerning the Physidia S3 monitor complete the contact form below and click on the link.
” The S3 monitor has freed me from the constraints of dialysis. I can plan my dialysis sessions as I choose, to organize my life the way I want it. “
” I have been pleasantly surprised by the simple installation and use of the
S3 monitor, and was totally ressured by the team that assisted me. “
” Since my nephrologist proposed that I have a daily dialysis,
I have recovered a quality of life that I had forgotten. “